Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Coffee Talk & The Perfect Color


Many of us have this problem, and it's not a bad one, of LOVING coffee! As I'm drinking my cup this morning, it hit me that the color of coffee, I drink mine with way more milk & sugar than coffee, is the perfect color for walls especially in the living room, family room or study!

My color pick is Diverse Beige from Sherwin Williams, as the best color match for the perfect cup of coffee. I've used it in many applications and it's worked like a charm every time. The neutral color suggests a casual elegance that's sophisticated and warm.

If you're a lover of off-white, white and gray paint, than give Diverse Beige from Sherwin Williams a try. It will be a neutral backdrop for your furnature, and it'll be visually interesting.

Good Morning, and happy coffee drinking!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kami,
I have tested 4 colors in my foyer in a chocolate you suggested. Hate all of them. The latest "Dutch Cocoa" has a hint of mauve that I like but it is still tooo dark. Some others were like chocolate pudding (ugh). The combination of natural light fro the door and artificial when the door is closed also play havoc on the shade.
The color strip's (SherW) next lightest color was just too light...Hah! I am thinking I want to mix the Dutch cocoa w/ the lighter shade (both have the same "tones" to make a color that will blend in the hall and stairwell and not detract. Any thoughts? Linda