Thursday, October 26, 2006

DANSKO LOVE | Walk About Shoes

Here we have it! Where do I begin? Most who know me, knows my obsession with shoes, exspecially DANSKOS! It all started when I got distracted on the way to a client's house, and had to stop at Walk About Shoes in Westminster, Maryland, to see what they had to offer. I ended up with an amazing pair of Merrell sport/dress shoes, and a chance to paint at the store!

I ended up painting a landscape around the top 1/2 of the store. I then added in Danskos that have wings. I have to say this is the first time I made an object fly! I also have some Danskos with trees growing out of them. I figured if I'm going to be out there, I have to go all the way!

If I've done painting for you before, you may have noticed my 2 pairs of Danskos that I paint in . . . and they might be changing! I got inspired while at the store, and I figure that they are covered in paint anyways, why not make them look like they're suppose to be painted! I paint murals on the walls, why not shoes! I walk around in the faux leopard print Danskos, so what's the difference?

If you would like wonderful shoes, contact Walk About Shoes . . . walkaboutshoes@aol.com, attention Marty... he can order any shoe you want, and ship them to you! (Merrell, Dansko, SAS, Naot, Born, New Balance, Spenco, Earth...and more)


0 comments: